We have an exciting opportunity for an experience Chef Manager to join our team at one of our busy B&I sites in Uxbridge.
We are a contract catering Company that provides a fresh food service; serving fresh food to a high standard.
We provide a daily fresh food offer to up to 300 staff per day, including hospitality and breakfast services.
Our hospitality offering consist of a range of sandwiches, anti-pasti and mezze style lunches.
We are looking for a passionate and creative Chef Manager with great energy and drive who enjoys cooking with fresh food and seasonal produce, always developing the food offer.
As our Chef Manager you will;
- Have experience working for a contract catering company or working in a similar environment as a Chef Manager
- Take the lead in managing and training a team working with you
- Be highly organised and comfortable working in a high-pressure environment.
- Ensure you and your team have high standards of food hygiene and follow the rules of health and safety.
- Keep up standards of hygiene and ensure all areas are clean and tidy.
- Ensure that waste of all food items during food preparation is kept to a minimum.
- Have good financial understanding.
- Be creative and innovative when designing menus.
- Have good food and retail presentation skills
This is a permanent position, working Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week. A degree of flexibility is required to cater to the needs of the unit
Salary, £30k per annum.
This is a superb opportunity to join a passionate and standards-driven contract catering company.
Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
Apply for Chef Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly