Full -time Sous Chef at the Hartley Arms, Wheaton Aston.
We are an independent country pub, set next to the Shropshire Union canal. We enjoy a great “village local” atmosphere and are also a destination for those seeking creative and traditional quality fresh food.
If you would like to be an important member of our team in this popular rural pub please contact us: 01785 840 232
- Preparing, cooking and presenting dishes
- Managing and training other staff
- Helping the Head Chef to develop new dishes and menus
- Ensuring you and your team have high standards of food hygiene and follow all health and safety procedure
- Monitoring portion and waste control to maintain profit margins
You must be:
- Able to show great cookery skills
- Committed, enthusiastic and eager to develop
- Professional and polite at all times
- Efficient, reliable and punctual
- Organised and hardworking, with the ability to multi task and adapt to perform other duties as required
- Smart in personal appearance and hygiene
- Flexible and able to work a variety of shifts, including weekends, evenings, days and Bank Holidays
Own transport recommended
Possibility of live in available
- Salary: competitive
Hours: full time 45 hours per week based on a 5 day working week
Holiday: 28 days per year pro-rata including Bank Holidays
- Alongside a competitive salary, and 28 days’ holiday per year pro-rata including bank holidays. There is a company pension plan in place.