We are looking for someone to co-ordinate and manage the building to ensure that the building remains complaint and PPM tasks are undertaken efficiently and effectively. Complete general repairs to the building as needed and oversee the work completed by specialist contractors to ensure it is to the correct standardMain responsibilities
- Undertake repairs around the building including plumbing, electrical and fabric repairs.
- Manage CAFM system, complete tasks as required or booking in sub- contractors. Works are to be undertaken in accordance to KPI/SLA requirements.
- Management of PPM documentation, service sheets etc: to be filled in correctly and ensure that engineering copy is uploaded to CAFM system.
- Ensure the adoption of safe working practices during the maintenance and repair of the estate.
- Thorough understanding of statutory regulations with regards to asset maintenance, especially CIBSE Guide M and HVCA SFG 20.
- Manage all on site permit to work requirements, including the review of Risk Assessments and Method Statements.
- Monitor the BMS heating controls, adjusting the settings to meet the needs of the end users.
In order to be considered for this opportunity you will have proven experience from a reactive and PPM background. It is also essential that you have a good level of Health and Safety awareness and excellent customer service skills.
Engineers should ideally have completed a recognised apprenticeship or have a minimum of City & Guilds Electrical Installations and 17th Edition.About the company
14forty, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is a leading provider of food and support services in the business and industry sector. We offer high quality integrated facilities management (IFM) solutions to clients looking for a single provider. For organisations who rely on the performance of their people for their competitive edge, our integrated services provide the best customer experience and deliver value. In a rapidly changing world, we help our clients stay agile and one step ahead; our experts delivering great service in safe environments every day.
Built on the fact that there are 1440 precious minutes in every day, 14forty aims to maximise the productivity of each of these for its clients.