Weekend / Part time Chef
Caterplus Services is a contract caterer dedicated to providing the best quality fresh food in the Health and Welfare Sector. We work with wide range of businesses of all shapes and sizes across the UK to create healthy meals which taste great, in environments which appeal to young people, vulnerable adults and children.
We are looking for a dynamic, Chef to work at our site in Golders Green Nw11. A passion for fresh food, an eye for detail and a firm but fair management style is key to this post. Strong craft skills are essential.
Chef Role Purpose:
- Providing a full service to large groups of vulnerable adults, with some special dietary requirements.
- Managing staff.
- Controlling a tight budget.
- Attending training courses, as required
- Ordering off produce
- Cleaning duties
Essential Qualifications & Experience Needed To Be The Chef:
- Individual will need to be fully qualified 706/2 or equivalent.
- Previous experience providing high quality food service in a Health and Welfare environment.
- Must have excellent cooking skills in both presentation and taste.
- You will also be IT proficient.
- You will be an ambassador for customer service ensuring all customer needs are met.
- Knowledge of kosher food will be an advantage
The ideal Chef candidate will have a proven track record of craft excellence and extensive knowledge and delivery of fresh meals. Salary for this position is £9 per hour. This role will be a 52 week contract position, working 23.5 hours over the weekend/week days.
The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check the cost of which will be borne by the company.
To apply of this position, please send your CV to Candice Orme
Apply for Weekend Chef
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly