We are looking for someone to process sales enquiries for Space Conferences at the University of Sussex and to actively work as part of the local and national sales team to increase and enhance revenues.Main responsibilities
- Proactively selling the facilities at the University of Sussex by various techniques and always aiming to meet customer needs and exceed customer expectations.
- To consistently ensure the highest standards of accurate and timely customer, staff and management information.
- To ensure all sales administration is accomplished effectively & accurately in order to provide a seamless handover to the operations team.
- Process sales enquiries for Space Conferences at the University of Sussex and to actively work as part of the local and national sales team to increase and enhance revenues.
- At least 2 year’s experience within a hotel, venue or MICE agency
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Computer literate and confident in MS Excel; Word and Outlook.
Passionate about hospitality, sales and customer service
Ability to work to strict pressured deadlines.
Motivated by a passion for quality and great service delivery
A “can-do” attitude
To be an excellent ambassador for venue
Chartwells, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is the leading provider of catering and support services to schools, colleges and universities in the UK. Chartwells works with over 2,000 education units including primary schools, secondary schools, independent schools, colleges and universities. Central to Chartwells is its Eat, Learn, Live ethos, which helps to educate young people about how to have a happy, safe and healthy lifestyle while contributing to a sustainable world.