KnowHow Experts are currently recruiting for a talented and experienced Head Chef for our Birmingham-based client. The client is a high-end luxury fine-dining establishment with exceptionally high standards, and a dedication to using the finest fresh ingredients to provide every customer with a top-quality dining experience.
You will lead a busy kitchen and a proactive team, working with and sourcing fresh ingredients, and must have exceptional presentation, communication, and management skill. You will be creative and innovative in terms of menu development and taking the establishment forwards, and will have good understanding of the financial side of running a fine-dining establishment.
Knowledge, Training and Experience:
- Previous experience as a Head Chef
- Previous experience in a fine-dining environment
- Good knowledge and high standards of health and safety
- Proven passion for food preparation and presentation
- Experience developing menus
- Experience working with fresh ingredients
- Experience of leading a team and running a kitchen
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To develop the menu, sourcing and ordering high quality fresh ingredients including seasonal produce
- To develop a budget and ensure targets are met
- To order stock and maintain good levels of stock
- To oversee and run the kitchen including the team of chefs
- To organise rotas and manage the overall food and beverage team
- To maintain impeccable levels of health and safety
Salary: Dependant on experience, starting from £30,000.
Please call 0121 638 0839 or send their CV to Michaela Henry, Michaela@khexperts.com
Apply for Head Chef
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly