Operations Manager - NTEP South
We’re the people behind the food, hospitality and support services that power your day, make you smile and put a spring in your step. Just one of the reasons why we’re the UK and Ireland’s No.1 catering and support services provider.
ESS has been a market leader in the Defence and Government Services sectors for over 40 years. As well as providing quality catering, retail and leisure services, we offer a portfolio of superior and sustainable soft services, including: hotel, cleaning, waste management, security and reception services
We have an opportunity for a talented individual to come onboard as our NTEP Operations Manager to manage the NTEP estates in the South East, South West, Wales and West Midlands.Main responsibilities
You will be responsible for developing and leading a passionate team of unit managers within our NTEP Contract, to provide exceptional service to our clients. Managing the client at a strategic level, as well as the contractual relationships in a commercial manner ensuring compliance and company policies are adhered to.
Review business performance and ensure delivery of key financial targets in line with management and performance reporting. Demonstrate commercial value to your direct reports, line manager and Leadership teams, in line with the One Compass vision, values and overall business strategy.
Sites are based throughout South East, South West, Wales and West Midlands, so candidates will be expected to travel.Ideal candidate
What we would be looking for in applications:
- Individual has the ability and proven experience within a strategic management position
- Able to effectively engage with and inspire managers and teams to perform to their best ability and deliver outstanding service and results across a wide geographical area
- An accomplished communicator, with good presentation skills, who is able to liaise confidently with customers and clients
- Senior Management experience leading and inspiring operational teams to deliver results
- Knowledge, experience and success of driving profitable sales growth
- Led the implementation of change programmes to deliver operational benefits
- Experience of working within brand guidelines to deliver results
- Experience in highly commercial and price sensitive markets
For more information on working for the Compass Group, and in particular this position please contact Nathan Rackham-Wood either by email – Nathan.email@example.com or phone 07917 587109