Restaurant Retail Manager
Our client is a globally recognized provider of facilities services and contract catering who are looking to attract someone from a restaurant or retail catering background into one of their contracts in east London.
The Retail Catering Manager would be based in a large hospital, responsible for a busy restaurant which is open weekdays, a coffee shop and soon to be one additional outlet.
The restaurant is currently taking around £11k per week, but the potential is to do far more alongside improving the overall offer and the approach to service. There is also the possibility to provide retail catering for meetings throughout the hospital and further drive sales.
A current General/ Restaurant Manager of a casual dining restaurant or busy fast food outlet would be suited to this role and must possess the following qualities:
- Leadership and experience in managing teams of 20+
- Commercial acumen with a successful track record of managing sites with a sales turnover of £15-20k per week
- Enterprise and creativity to implement ideas and policies to drive the site forward
- Competency in managing KPI's such as labour to sales % and GP%
- Customer-focussed and the initiative to bring ideas with regard to driving customer loyalty
- Enthusiasm and previous experience in managing change leading an under-performing site to a site of high performance. If moving from working on the high street to working in contract catering as a Retail Catering Manager is of interest and you can fulfil the above brief, then please apply by sending your CV. Success in this role has the potential to progress your career in a business where the salary and rewards are generous.
Apply for Restaurant Retail Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly