Customer Service Advisor
The Compass Group was named as one of the Top 2000 Forbes 2017 Global Employers to work for. We specialise in providing many services to blue chip businesses including catering, facilities management, and vending management. The Compass Group employees in excess of 50,000 employees in the UK and have operations globally.
In a rapidly growing part of the Compass Group, 14Forty are looking to expand our existing team within our Customer Service Centre in Northampton. This is an exciting time to join a well-established and vibrant department with opportunities to grow and develop.
£18,000 per annum + Company exclusive benefits + Annual Bonus (dependant on company performance)
- To work as part of a team to resolve customer or client queries
- Building and maintaining internal and external relationships
- Undertake additional tasks as and when required
- Previous experience in a customer service or administration role is desirable but not essential
- Strong communication and literacy skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- The ability to work within a team
Compass Group UK and Ireland is part of Compass Group Plc, the world's leading foodservice company. We specialise in providing food, vending and related services in our clients' premises. The company operates across the core sectors of Business & Industry, Defence, Offshore & Remote Site, Healthcare, Education, Sports & Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.
Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision we live by the values of Integrity, Team work, Passion, Can-Do and Responsibility.
Please send all CV's to : email@example.com