Catering Administrator - Kings Mill Hospital
Working as a Catering Administrator your responsibilities will include providing comprehensive support to the patient catering team within the Soft FM Services Department, in relation to resource management.
This role will suit a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.Package description
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic Administrator to join our Catering team at Kings Mill Hospital.
The successful applicant will be contracted to 20 hours per week, working Monday - Friday 10am -2pm.
Previous administration experience is essential.Main responsibilities
Provide rostering support to the Patient Catering team.
Identify rostering and recruitment needs.
Cover shifts in a timely and effective manner.
Photocopying, typing and filing as required.
Answer the telephone, deal with telephone enquiries and take messages in a polite and professional manner.
Audit, file and cleanse employee personnel files as directed.
Keep records as necessary
To provide assistance, where required, regarding on job departmental trainingIdeal candidate
The ideal candidate must have previous administration experience as well as the following:
- Knowledge of the service industry, working directly with staff.
- Must be a team player, able to motivate and communicate with the team.
- Must have gained GCSE/GCE/CSE in English and Maths.
- Experience with dealing with employees.
- Experience with rostering
- Must be clean and tidy and of smart professional appearance.
- Enthusiastic, initiative, assertive, energetic, organised, open-minded and a good communicator.
- Must be flexible to meet the needs of the business.
- Able to and willing to occasionally stay away for meetings/courses etc.
Medirest is the specialist healthcare operating company of Compass Group UK & Ireland, providing a full range of hotel services, including staff, patient and visitor catering, domestics, portering, security and reception, at over 130 NHS Trusts and private hospitals.
We offer great discounts such as discounted cinema tickets, gyms membership, food outlets and supermarkets as well as life insurance and the option to join the company pension scheme. We offer further training by offering an accredited qualification through our NVQ program.