We have a rare and exciting opportunity for an experienced and well-polished General Manager to join our team based in Chertsey.
This role will see you have complete ownership of managing the running of our Group Head Office based in Surrey. Initially you will be managing the Facilities of a single site, the next element of your role will be to oversee the successful execution of a second site which we are looking to complete early 2018.
This role requires an individual who has worked within a high profile corporate environment, someone who is confident and experienced working closely with Board and Exec level clients.Package description
Paying up to £51,000 dependent on experienceMain responsibilities
As the General Manager you will be fully responsible for delivering both hard and soft services, including but not limited to Catering, Cleaning, Security, Front of House, Grounds Maintenance & M&E.
You will ensure at all times that yourself and your team deliver outstanding customer service and excellent operational standards. Managing operational procedures and processes is key and making sure this is continuously reviewed to ensure best practice.
This role will require you to identify, own and resolve complex customer service issues, driving service improvements, as well as ensuring the constant delivery of our Service Level Agreements.
You will be a hands on operator who is experienced manager a large team, we are looking for someone who can motivate, inspire and empower your team to provide outstanding results.Ideal candidate
- You must have a background in Total Facilities Management preferably outsourced within a corporate environment
- Management experience leading and inspiring operational teams to deliver results
- You will have led the implementation of change programmes to deliver operational benefits
- Commercially and financially astute having held full P&L & budget responsibility
- You will have proven ability to build excellent client and stakeholder relationships
- You must have the ability to be innovative and have a high attention to detail
14Forty part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, prides itself on leading the market in facility & support services for business and workplace industry clients.
Compass Group UK & Ireland is part of Compass Group PLC, a world-leading food and support services company. We specialise in providing food and a range of support services across the core sectors of Business & Industry, Healthcare & Seniors, Education, Defence, Offshore & Remote, Sports & Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.