Breakfast Catering Assistant
CH&Co and its brand divisions are one of the most respected and vibrant, cutting edge companies within the food service sector today. We have a reputation for good food, unrivalled service and a passion for making each and every eating experience a memorable one.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for Ampersand, an experienced player specialising in bespoke catering at some of the UK's most iconic venues and visitors attractions.Main Responsibilities:
- We have an exciting new vacancy for a food and beverage breakfast assistant in Leicester, as part of our team you will be serving freshly prepared food in a hotel setting.
- The role involves delivering excellent customer service to guests and maintaining high standards both front and back of house.
- Full training will be given but the ability to learn quickly and adapt to the environment is a must. You will work 5 out of 7 days, to include weekends, 06.00-12.00 based on a 30 hour contract and overtime may be available.
- To ensure that legal and company requirements are adhered to in respect of Hygiene, Health & Safety, Employment Law, and Food Safety Law for all staff, visitors and customers
- To ensure that all the unit standards, administration, payroll, cash control, stock control and security procedures are accurate and in accordance with CH&Co policies and procedures
- To report all accidents, breakages, losses, unsafe working conditions and any other irregularities
- To ensure a standard of personal and general cleanliness and hygiene.
- To ensure that point of sale materials are correct and descriptive menus accompany all dishes and adequately represent the dish they support.
- To strive to continually exceed Customer expectations and provide excellent customer care
- To report and where possible take action about customer or client complaints or complimentsTo be responsible for the preparation, service and presentation of food and beverages and other catering requests
- Provide cover in other areas if requiredTo undertake any other reasonable duties as requested by management
- To ensure you adhere to the correct standards of dress and appearance as set out in Company handbook
- To be a committed and motivated Team member focused on the delivery of CH&Co values
- To ensure you maximise selling opportunities by having full product knowledge of all items available
- To maintain a happy and helpful manner and attitude throughout your work.
- Be polite and courteous and help your colleaguesParticipate in staff meetings and training as required
- Able to deliver and exceed client expectations
- Able to work on large teams
- Has experience of working in a similar environment