We are looking for a Catering supervisor to join our team. We are looking for someone with a 'Can-do' attitude, a strong team ethos and a passion for food and service quality.Main responsibilities
The main objective of this position is to help and support the Unit Manager in supervising the team and delivering high standards of food quality and service. You will have specific responsibility for certain aspects of the business.Ideal candidate
- You will need to work well as part of a team
- Supervisory experience, preferably in a catering or hospitality environment.
- Be friendly and have a positive 'Can-do' attitude
- Communication and good conduct are key to working effectively
- Have a passion for food and quality service
- Standards driven with a hands on management style
- Self motivated and able to work in a busy environment
- Computer literate
- Good command of the English Language
Chartwells, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is the leading provider of catering and support services to schools, colleges and universities in the UK. Chartwells works with over 2,000 education units including primary schools, secondary schools, independent schools, colleges and universities. Central to Chartwells is its Eat, Learn, Live ethos, which helps to educate young people about how to have a happy, safe and healthy lifestyle while contributing to a sustainable world.
Compass Group UK and Ireland is part of Compass Group Plc, the world's leading foodservice company. We specialise in providing food, vending and related services in our clients' premises. The company operates across the core sectors of Business & Industry, Defence, Offshore & Remote Site, Healthcare, Education, Sports & Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.