Assistant Manager - Various locations £24k + Tronc
Our client is a very well respected and highly thought of Gastro Pub operator with sites throughout the UK who focus on French flavours, they have exceptionally high standards but offer a relaxed dining style.
This is an amazing opportunity to further your career with a very well respected brand. This site is a new opening so experience in openings would be a huge advantage, you will be an outstanding Assistant Manager who has proven experience at Assistant Management level within a top quality branded food led business.
You will need the personality and engagement to lead and motivate the team, always creating a vibrant, fun and dynamic atmosphere whilst delivering the very highest standards of customer service.
If you are an experienced Assistant Manager and you are looking for a new and exciting challenge; providing you are able to meet the criteria below; then please apply by sending your CV.
- Experience in new openings would be a huge advantage
- Proven experience at Assistant Management level
- Leading by example, engaging your team and remaining hands on whilst ensuring your guests are happy
- Able to work at a high pace and juggle a number of tasks
- The desire to exceed the customer expectations at all times
- Highly organised, enthusiastic and a naturally outgoing individual to fit the team
If this is you - then we look forward to receiving your CV. Please send as a Word document.
Please note, due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
Apply for Assistant Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly