Food is at the heart of everything we do in our restaurants, delis and coffee bars, it's what we're judged on and therefore it must be right. Without food, we wouldn't have a business.
The Brookwood Partnership is proud to be in second place in the Top Best Companies to Work for 2014. We look after our employees and make work a great place to be! We provide fresh food and great kitchen teams to independent schools.
We currently have a great opportunity for an Assistant /Commis Chef to join our friendly team at this prestigious school.
The ideal candidate:
• Has previous catering experience in a similar role
• Is energetic, enthusiastic and has excellent culinary and service skills along with good attention to details
• Is able to work as part of a team,
• Has NVQ Level 2 catering qualification
Duties will include:
• Assisting in preparing delicious food using fresh ingredients, that looks great
• Preparing and cleaning the kitchen areas
• Assisting with deliveries, food labelling and food storage
• Following Food Safety and Health and Safety policies
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
If you want to work with great people and quality fresh ingredients – APPLY TODAY