Chef de Partie
Food is at the heart of everything we do in our restaurants, delis and coffee bars, it's what we're judged on and therefore it must be right. Without food, we wouldn't have a business.
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and experienced Chef De Partie to join our passionate and focused Kitchen Brigade, who embody CH&Co’s passion for food providence, quality and fresh Ingredients at this prestigious contract.Main Responsibilities
- Assist Sous Chef and Head Chef in the day to day running of the kitchen, including the preparation of all foods, stock taking and looking after HACCAP.
- Ensure that legal and company requirements are adhered to in respect of Hygiene, Health & Safety, Employment Law, and Food Safety Law for all staff, visitors and customers.
- Present all dishes to the highest standard in terms of colour, content, balance, freshness and flavour.
- A desire and passion to cook with fresh quality ingredients sources from local producers.
- Superb culinary skills and is willing to always push culinary boundaries.
- Ideally have worked in a restaurant/hospitality/hotel kitchen
- Able to work on your own and be a great team player
- A 'Can do' attitude