We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Chef Manager to join the team at one of our busy units in Cardiff, CF11 8TA.
For the right Chef Manager we are offering a highly competitive salary & benefits, a supportive management system, a trained and enthusiastic team and the opportunity to work for a company that embraces new ideas and a training and development culture. Along with fantastic training and development machines to help you progress your career with Compass.Package description
- Up to £22,000 per annum
- 40 hours per week Monday-Friday
- Uniform Supplied
- Meals on duty
- Free parking on site
- Opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
As the Chef Manager you will lead and manage a motivated, trained team of 6 with the appropriate skills to deliver a profitable store and ensure all budget targets and KPI’s are not just achieved but exceeded. Ambitious and commercially aware, with the presence and personality to influence the day to day business, you'll maximise the performance of your team. Leading by example and setting high standards, you'll enhance sales and provide our customers with great service.
You will be providing catering services to a well-known courier company. You will be responsible for cooking the breakfast and lunch for the client and their staff. This role is predominantly cooking with time in between to pick up admin.Ideal candidate
- Previous Chef Management experience
- Proven track record of fantastic people management skills
- Previous assistant manager or supervisory experience
- Financial awareness to complete weekly business returns
- Motivated to deliver consistent high standards of food and service quality
- Friendly and approachable, with the management skills to develop and manage a team
- A 'can-do' attitude
- Computer literate
Eurest prides itself on creating contemporary foodservice solutions from the tea-room to the boardroom - and everything in between - for business and workplace industry clients.
We bring exceptional culinary creativity and flair, style and hospitality to employee restaurants, cafés and executive dining rooms.
Due to high volumes of applications, we may close this vacancy earlier than scheduled. Sorry for any inconvenience.