Chef de Partie
Levy Restaurants UK is the sports, leisure and hospitality sector of Compass Group UK& I and British partner to Levy Restaurants US. A hospitality market leader, Levy Restaurants provides individual character to each of its clients including Twickenham Experience, Tom’s Kitchen at Somerset House and The O2, through focusing on delicious food, great atmosphere and legendary service.
We are currently looking for a skilled, passionate Chef de Partie to assist in the preparation, cooking and presentation of food to the highest standards in a clean, tidy, safe and pleasant environment. You will also be required to assist in the smooth running of kitchen with direction from more senior members of the kitchen brigade.Package description
Fantastic Package on offer:
- 25 days holiday per financial year (excluding bank holidays)
- 25% discount at the rugby store
- 40% discount at the Marriot (onsite) for food and drink
- 25% off the Virgin Gym on site
- Standard Compass Benefits
- To prepare and cook sufficient food to provide the agreed amount of customer choice with minimum wastage
- To ensure the effective control of a specific station within the kitchen.
- To carry out the directions of more senior members of the kitchen brigade, ensuring that you coordinate the efforts of more junior members
- To ensure all food preparation is carried out in accordance with food hygiene procedures
- To ensure food is prepared to required standards checking for taste, presentation and quality
- To ensure food is served promptly and work is carried out quickly and efficiently to keep up when busy
- To ensure all food sent out is correctly garnished
- To ensure portion control, preparation and storage methods avoid wastage and keep down costs
- Experience in a similar environment
- Food Hygiene Certificate
- An understanding of pastry
- High standards and quality driven
- A ‘can do’ attitude
- City & Guilds 706/1 or NVQ equivalent
Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision we live by the values of Integrity, Team work, Passion, Can-Do and Responsibility.