Fine Dining Waiter/Waitress - Members’ Dining Room at The All England Lawn Tennis Club
Compass Group is proud to be the official caterer at The All England Lawn Tennis Club (AELTC), one of the world’s most prestigious sporting venues which annually plays host to The Championships, Wimbledon. The AELTC is a private members’ club, catering year-round for its members, tourists visiting from across the globe, and everyone working behind the scenes to deliver this world-famous event.
Wimbledon is not just about the tennis; it is also a celebration of great food and drink. Here at Wimbledon, we are passionate about showcasing the very best of our British products, reflecting the heritage and history of the AELTC. Put simply, we strive to serve the best food and drink and employ the best staff to deliver a unique experience for our customers.
Want to be a part of Wimbledon? Interested in joining the team that makes it happen? Apply now for this exciting opportunity.Main responsibilities
- To provide a first class, five star experience to the Members, and their guests, of the All England Lawn Tennis Club at Wimbledon.
- Reporting to the Dining Room Management Team you will assist as required in the Dining Room, Club Room and Bar.
- We operate 7 days per week and require someone to cover 5 shifts out of the 7 available.
- Our lunch and dinner service runs Monday to Thursday and we offer lunch service Friday to Sunday.
- To have experience of previously working as part of a diverse team within a similar environment.
- To have worked in a private Members or five star establishment with a minimum of two years previous experience
- To be available to work as required within this seven day a week operation
- To be customer focused with the ability to communicate with senior executives and board members from the club.
- To be confident and have an out-going personality
- To be well groomed and presented