Food is at the heart of everything we do in our restaurants, delis and coffee bars, it's what we're judged on and therefore it must be right. Without food, we wouldn't have a business.Summary
A great opportunity has arisen for a General Assistant for our site in Bedfont TW14 9RL
Monday to Friday 9am till 3pm the 3pm finish is non negotiable
£8.50 per hour
The ability to work as part of a small team is a must so you need to be outgoing and extremely personable.
If you feel this is the right role for you please contact Kate Van Der Watt on firstname.lastname@example.orgMain Responsibilities:
- Performing a variety of tasks associated with food production and service in the catering unit.
- To ensure that legal and company requirements are adhered to in respect of Hygiene, Health & Safety, Employment Law, and Food Safety Law for all staff, visitors and customers.
- To take responsibility for all food counters and drink serving areas.
- To use till systems and ensure cash handing procedures are adhered to.
- Cleaning of food counters.
- Full of personality and energy.
- Able to look after a high volume of customer orders.
- Thrives under high pressured environment.
- Customer service focused.
- Has attention to detail.
- Willing to get stuck in and proactively get involved in unit duties.