Front of House Manager (Reception)
We have an exciting new opportunity in Alexandra House in Swindon,SN4 0QJ for an experienced Front of House Manager. This role has now become more of a crucial part of this Unit to be able to grow the venues occupancy and revenue. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with experience in a hotel or events environment as well as managing managers’ experience. You will be rostered to work 5 over 7 days including evenings and weekends.Package description
- Up to £22,000 per annum dependant on experience
- 5 over 7 days
- Opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
- Ensure guests and potential guests receive a polite, professional and efficient service
- Ensuring all hotel and company standards are maintained and all current legislation is adhered too
- To maintain standards of operation and positively approach all sales opportunities to maximize profit.
- To conduct daily housekeeping checks of the rooms serviced & public areas to ensure the product is cleaned to the expected standard ensuring the appropriate quality is maintained
- To control payroll costs for the departments by allocating labour resources in line with forecasted business levels
- Maintain an effective and secure key control procedure for your department
- Have previous Front of House Manager experience
- Literate and fluent in English.
- Competent in IT (excel, email, word etc.)
- Great organisational skills
- Passionate for customer service
- Must have enthusiastic, can-do attitude
- Be able to drive as Public Transport is not widely available
- Be able to manage rates effectively
Eurest prides itself on creating contemporary food service solutions from the tea-room to the boardroom - and everything in between - for business and workplace industry clients.
We bring exceptional culinary creativity and flair, style and hospitality to employee restaurants, cafés and executive dining rooms.