Restaurant Associates, part of leading foodservice company Compass Group UK & Ireland, offers the excellence of RA Dining, RA Hospitality including Roux Fine Dining, RA Business Services and RA Hotels. The business ranges from exquisite hospitality and fine dining to vibrant and cutting edge restaurants, cafe bars, delis, brassieres and retail shops as well as additional business services such as reception and call services.
- Compass Group UK and Ireland is part of Compass Group Plc, the world's leading foodservice company. We specialise in providing food, vending and related services in our clients' premises, generating annual revenues of over £13.4 billion. The company operates across the core sectors of Business & Industry, Defence, Offshore & Remote Site, Healthcare, Education, Sports & Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.
- To assist the Restaurant Manager in ensuring the highest standards of service at all times. To assist in leading and motivating the team
- Check all counters and service areas are set up for service
- Hold briefing sessions before service to discuss menu items, pricing etc
- Assist team before, during and after service
About the company
• Proven experience in a supervisory / head waiter role
• Excellent people skills, able to motivate, lead and develop a team
• Have a passion about food and excellent customer service
• Knowledge about products, promotions and sales
• Sound awareness of health, safety and food safety legislation
• High standards and be quality driven
• Interpersonal and organisational skills
• Be able to address and resolve customer complaints
• An eye for detail
• A ‘can do’ attitude
Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision we live by the values of Integrity, Team work, Passion, Can-Do and Responsibility.