Assistant Event Manager
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and dynamic Assistant Events and Hospitality Manager to join our highly motivated and focussed catering team, who produce outstanding food and service.Main responsibilities
- Support the Unit Manager in supervising and development of the team
- Ensure the delivery of high standards of food quality and service
- Take responsibility for certain aspects of the business
- Previous experience in a similar role/environment
- Excellent people skills, able to motivate, lead and develop a team
- Passionate about food, wine and customer service
- Knowledge about food, wine and customer service
- Good financial and commercial acumen
- High quality, food safety and Health and Safety standards
- Interpersonal, administrative and organisational skills
- An eye for detail
- Good knowledge of IT systems
- A 'Can do' attitude
At Restaurant Associates our vision is simple - We believe that great food and great service has the power to transform business success.
At RA we offer a distinctive experience for our clients because of our Associates’ attention to the smallest detail, our relationships with the most talented consultant chefs and by sharing the very latest trends and ideas and we proudly boast the best chef, service, recipes and suppliers in the industry.
Our pillars are; brand, people, food, service with innovation underpinning everything we do in all areas of our business.
We are passionate about the power of great food and service on business and its ability to inspire, connect and empower people.