Compass Group UK and Ireland is part of Compass Group Plc, the world's leading foodservice company. We specialise in providing food, vending and related services in our clients' premises. The company operates across the core sectors of Business & Industry, Defence, Offshore & Remote Site, Healthcare, Education, Sports & Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.Main responsibilities
The facility caters for many people, providing excellent food and great service. You will be responsible for the smooth running of shifts ensuring that all food service areas are well stocked regularly replenished along with addressing any relevant staffing issues.
- Proven experience in a Supervisory /Team Leader role
- Excellent people skills, able to motivate, lead and develop a team
- Passion about food and excellent customer service
- Basic cooking skills required to follow recipes
- High standards and be quality driven
- Interpersonal and organisational skills
- Cash/handling and stocktaking
- Be able to address and resolve customer complaints
Eurest prides itself on creating contemporary foodservice solutions from the tea-room to the boardroom - and everything in between - for business and workplace industry clients.
We bring exceptional culinary creativity and flair, style and hospitality to employee restaurants, cafés and executive dining rooms.