Helpdesk Operative Kings Mill Hospital
We are looking for a confident and passionate individual who can maintain excellent levels of professionalism throughout. This role is key in providing excellent service to our client and customers.
To provide a high quality comprehensive Switchboard and Helpdesk service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week service to the departments at Kings Mill, Newark General and Mansfield Community Hospitals and to other commercial organisations and NHS Trusts.
To provide cover for the for the Helpdesk service when required.Package description
Medirest is part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, who provide a full range of Hotel Services (including staff, patient and visitors catering, domestics, portering and security) at over 130 NHS Trust and private hospitalsMain responsibilities
- To be polite, professional and friendly at all times with customers, clients and colleagues
- To ensure the highest level of customer care is adhered to at all times
- To demonstrate a can-do attitude towards individual customer requests and strive to exceed customer expectations
- To take personal responsibility for correcting customer or client service problems
- Maintaining supplier, client and field relationship
- Completion of helpdesk logs
- System and call review as and when required
- Escalation and Chasers with the field and suppliers alike
- Maintaining of internal logs and reports
- Enforcing and monitoring of SLAs
- Assist colleagues in a willing and positive manner including assisting with other duties as required
- Attend all relevant training sessions and meetings
- Be prepared and trained to cover all additional roles within the department to ensure cover is maintained
- Strong communicator
- Team player
- Trustworthy and honest
- Diligent and has an eye for detail
- Previous experience in administrative roles
- Excellent working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Integrity and the ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- High standard of literacy skills
- Proven track record in planning, organisation and time management
- Excellent telephone manner
- The ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Can Do attitude
Compass Group UK and Ireland is part of Compass Group Plc, the world's leading foodservice company. We specialise in providing food, vending and related services in our clients' premises. The company operates across the core sectors of Business & Industry, Defence, Offshore & Remote Site, Healthcare, Education, Sports & Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.
Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision we live by the values of Integrity, Team work, Passion, Can-Do and Responsibility.