3 days left
- Full Time
We have an exciting new role in one of our hotels in Hounslow for an enthusiastic Head Housekeeper. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with experience in a hotel environment as well as managing managers’ experience. You will be rostered to work 5 over 7 days including evenings and weekends.Package description
- Up to £28,000 per annum dependant on experience
- 5 over 7 days
- Opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
- Ensure all Housekeeping staff are inducted and trained according to company standards.
- Teams are lead, motivated, developed and appraised in order to achieve customer satisfaction and Company objectives
- To identify and initiate improvements to service, quality and operational efficiency. To provide guidance, advice and direction to resolve major issue and satisfy client and guest requirements
- Advise management of all changes within the Hotel affecting the scope of housekeeping requirements
- Direct and control all Health and Safety related matters, carry out risk assessments and investigate all incidents and accidents occurring within the Hotel
- Plan, monitor and control budgets to achieve planned business performance
- Ensure that standards are consistently achieved, maintained and reported through regular audit walk round with client
- To work as part of Hotel Management Team and assist with guest relations.
- To promote ICM and the Compass Group and pursue opportunities to grow the business
- The ability to communicate and work effectively with customers, employees and teams at all levels.
- A high level of focus on the achievement of targeted results and service delivery standards.
- A good working knowledge of office based IT systems.
- Full understanding of the requirements of Health & Safety and associated legislation.
- Must have experience in leading a housekeeping function
- A 'can do attitude'
Compass Group UK and Ireland is part of Compass Group Plc, the world's leading foodservice company. We specialise in providing food, vending and related services in our clients' premises. The company operates across the core sectors of Business & Industry, Defence, Offshore & Remote Site, Healthcare, Education, Sports & Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.