Dispense Bar Barista
3 days left
- Full Time
Dispense Bar Barista
Ollie Dabbous, Oskar Kenberg & Hedonism Wines New Opening April 2018
We have an excellent opportunity for a talented Dispense Bar Barista to joining our exciting new venture.
Michelin* Chef Ollie Dabbous, Oskar Kinberg & one of the World’s best fine wine boutiques Hedonism Wines have come together to create an amazing & innovative new wine & fine dining venture in Mayfair.
Destined to be the biggest opening of 2018, this venture is also being designed with a view to creating a sustainable working environment that helps to promote a healthy work/life balance for all staff, allowing you to grow & develop your career.
Our Successful Dispense Bar Barista will have:
- An open and approachable manner and thrive on interacting with people
- Knowledge of F&B - wines, liquor and Champagne’s desirable
- Real Drive and enthusiasm in delivering service excellence
- Ability to work both as a team and individually.
- Outgoing, polite and professional attitude to all guests
- Excellent attention to detail
- Immaculately presented
- Right to work in the UK essential
The entire team will be filled with similarly motivated people with a real passion & enthusiasm for providing the very best service possible alongside highly skilled & experienced professionals.
The working environment will be one that has learning & development as its core ethos with a focus on team work & excellence in every aspect of service.
What’s in it for our New Dispense Bar Baristar:
- Competitive pay package
- Extensive training tailored to each individual
- Clear career progression
- Staff meals on duty
- Local, dedicated staff facilities including shower facilities on site & nearby staff common room/canteen
- Company aim is to promote a healthy work life balance
- Wine discount at Hedonism Wines
- Generous staff discount in the Restaurant
- Cycle to work scheme
The bar itself will be a beautiful, uniquely designed space with top of the line bar stations & beautifully handmade glassware. This will host an impressive array of fine & rare spirits from the most sought-after producers in the world.
The cocktails will be prepared using the best quality spirits combined with fresh ingredients & homemade infusions creating elegant & clean cocktails, ensuring the bar will be a destination in itself.
As a Dispense Bar Barista your duties will include:
- Finishing & Preparing cocktails, alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages
- Ensuring correct set up of your work station
- Maintaining cleanliness around the service areas
- Attend and participate in any training and personnel development schemes as recommended by your manager.
- Contribute to meet and maximize the monthly revenue budget for the restaurant.
- Maintaining the standards set by Management.
Starting salary £24,000
Apply for Dispense Bar Barista
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly