Head Waiter/Waitress – Fine Dining
2 days left
- Full Time
Mezzanine - Ollie Dabbous & Hedonism Wines New Opening April 2018
We have an excellent opportunity for a talented Head Waiter(ess) to join our exciting new venture.
Michelin* Chef Ollie Dabbous & one of the World’s best fine wine boutiques Hedonism Wines have come together to create an amazing & innovative new wine & fine dining venture in Mayfair.
Destined to be the biggest opening of 2018, this venture is also being designed with a view to creating a sustainable working environment that helps to promote a healthy work/life balance for all staff, allowing you to grow & develop your career.
The Mezzanine, serving a tasting and set menu during lunch, and a tasting menu only during dinner, is aiming for 2 Michelin* cuisine. The menu will use the very best ingredients, respectfully treated, to create light elegant dishes, both organic & theatrical.
The restaurant itself is a beautiful, uniquely designed space with bespoke tableware being created for us by ceramicists throughout the UK & Europe.
Our Successful Head Waiter(ess) will have:
- An open and approachable manner and thrive on interacting with people
- Knowledge of F&B - wines, liquor and Champagne’s desirable
- Real Drive and enthusiasm in delivering service excellence
- Ability to work both as a team and individually
- Outgoing, polite and professional attitude to all guests
- Excellent attention to detail
- Immaculately presented
- Right to work in the UK essential.
- Minimum of 1-year Michelin * experience
The entire team will be filled by similarly motivated people with a real passion & enthusiasm for providing the very best service possible alongside highly skilled & experienced professionals. The working environment will be one that has learning & development as its core ethos with a focus on team work & excellence in every aspect of service.
What’s in it for our New Head Waiter(ess):
- Competitive pay package
- Extensive training tailored to each individual
- Clear career progression
- Staff meals on duty
- Local, dedicated staff facilities including shower facilities on site & nearby staff common room/canteen
- 28 days holiday Yes
- Company aim is to promote a healthy work life balance
- Wine discount at Hedonism Wines
- Generous staff discount in the Restaurant
- Cycle to work scheme
This is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to be part of an amazing new restaurant opening & gain valuable experience of working in Michelin standard fine dining. We are looking for professionals who are looking to develop their careers as we will always look to promote talent from within.
As a Head Waiter(ess) your duties will include:
- To oversee a section within the restaurant supervising junior team members.
- Dealing with guests & answering any questions regards menu.
- Building a rapport with regular guests.
- Taking a role in the mentoring & development of junior team members.
- Maintaining the standards set for service by Restaurant Manager.
Starting salary £32,000
Apply for Head Waiter/Waitress – Fine Dining
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly