Chef de Rang - Fine Dining
Chef de Rang –
Fine Dining Venture - Ollie Dabbous & Hedonism Wines Opening Spring 2018
We have an excellent opportunity for a talented Chef de Rang to join our exciting new venture.
Michelin* Chef Ollie Dabbous & one of the World’s best fine wine boutiques Hedonism Wines have come together to create an amazing & innovative new wine & fine dining venture in Mayfair.
Destined to be the biggest opening of 2018, this venture is also being designed with a view to creating a sustainable working environment that helps to promote a healthy work/life balance for all staff, allowing you to grow & develop your career.
The Mezzanine Restaurant will offer a tasting & set menu for lunch with it’s dinner tasting menu aiming for 2 Michelin* standard cuisine.
The state of the art kitchen will offer a menu using the finest ingredients, respectfully treated, to create light elegant dishes, both organic & theatrical.
The restaurant is a beautiful, uniquely designed space with bespoke tableware being created by ceramicists throughout the UK & Europe.
The restaurant itself is a beautiful, uniquely designed space with bespoke tableware being created for us by ceramicists throughout the UK & Europe.
A successful Chef de Rang will:
- Have an open & approachable manner & thrive on interacting with people
- Be well organized with a professional approach & a willingness to learn
- Have knowledge of F&B - wines, liquor & Champagne’s desirable
- Have real Drive & enthusiasm in delivering service excellence
- Be able to work both as a team & individually
- Be outgoing, polite & professional attitude towards all guests
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be immaculately presented
- Have previous experience working in Michelin * or Fine Dining preferable
- Look to learn from your Head Waiter while assisting in managing a section within the restaurant
- Have strong knowledge of the menu & preparation of dishes
- Complete the set-up of the restaurant
- Maintain the standards set for service by the Restaurant Manager
The entire team will be filled by similarly motivated people with a real passion & enthusiasm for providing the very best service possible alongside highly skilled & experienced professionals.
The working environment will be one that has learning & development as its core ethos with a focus on team work & excellence in every aspect of service.
What’s in it for our new Chef de Rang:
- A company who's aim is to promote a healthy work/life balance for all its employees.
- A newly built, state of the art, beautifully designed restaurant offering spectacular, innovative cuisine & the most extensive wine list in the World
- Highly competitive salaries
- Extensive training tailored to each individual
- Clear career progression
- Staff meals whilst on duty
- Local, dedicated staff facilities including shower facilities on site & nearby naturally lit staff common room/canteen
- Wine discount at Hedonism Wines
- Generous staff discount in the Restaurant
- Cycle to work scheme
This is an ideal opportunity for a Chef de Rang looking to be part of an amazing new restaurant opening & gain valuable experience of working in Michelin standard fine dining. We are looking for professionals who are looking to develop their careers as we will always look to promote talent from within.
Starting salary £26,000