Waiter/Waitress - all day fine dining
Waiter/Waitress –All Day fine Dining Venture - Ollie Dabbous & Hedonism Wines Opening Springs 2018
We have an excellent opportunity for a talented Waiter/Waitress to join our exciting new venture.
Michelin* Chef Ollie Dabbous & one of the World’s best fine wine boutiques Hedonism Wines have come together to create an amazing & innovative new wine & fine dining venture in Mayfair.
Destined to be the biggest opening of 2018, this venture is also being designed with a view to creating a sustainable working environment that helps to promote a healthy work/life balance for all staff, allowing you to grow & develop your career.
The ground floor will offer high quality all day dining for breakfast, lunch & dinner as well as World-class afternoon teas from an exciting, innovative Michelin standard menu. The menu will use the very best ingredients, respectfully treated, to create light elegant dishes, both organic & theatrical.
The restaurant itself is a beautiful, uniquely designed space with bespoke tableware being created for us by ceramicists throughout the UK & Europe.
Our Successful Waiter/Waitress will:
- Have an open & approachable manner & thrive on interacting with people
Be Well organized, professional approach, willingness to learn
- Have knowledge of F&B - wines, liquor & Champagne’s desirable
- Have real drive & enthusiasm in delivering service excellence
- Be able to work both as a team & individually
- Be outgoing, polite & professional attitude towards all guests
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be immaculately presented
- Have the right to work in the UK, essential
- Have previous experience working in Michelin * or Fine Dining preferable
- Learn from your Head Waiter and assisting in managing a section within the restaurant efficiently and professionally
- Have strong knowledge of the menu and preparation of dishes
- Complete the set-up of the restaurant
- Maintain the standards set for service by the Restaurant Manager
The entire team will be filled by similarly motivated people with a real passion & enthusiasm for providing the very best service possible alongside highly skilled & experienced professionals. The working environment will be one that has learning & development as its core ethos with a focus on team work & excellence in every aspect of service.
What’s in it for our New Waiter/Waitress:
- A company who's aim is to promote a healthy work/life balance for all its employees.
- A newly built, state of the art, beautifully designed restaurant offering spectacular, innovative cuisine & the most extensive wine list in the World
- Highly competitive salaries
- Extensive training tailored to each individual
- Clear career progression
- Staff meals whilst on duty
- Local, dedicated staff facilities including shower facilities on site & nearby naturally lit staff common room/canteen
- Wine discount at Hedonism Wines
- Generous staff discount in the Restaurant
- Cycle to work scheme
This is an ideal opportunity for a Waiter/Waitress looking to be part of an amazing new restaurant opening & gain valuable experience of working in Michelin standard fine dining. We are looking for professionals who are looking to develop their careers as we will always look to promote talent from within.
Starting salary £26,000