Chef De Rang
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Chef De Rang to join our team. and assist the Restaurant Manager in ensuring the highest standards of serviceMain responsibilities
• To ensure that all mise-en-place is completed correctly, both prior to and after each shift, in order to maximise both guest and associate satisfaction.
• To assist in the operation of an effective Reservations program.
• Contribute to the achievement of margins at targeted levels through upselling and control and reporting of wastage.
• Ensure that all items consumed by guests are correctly charged and that all stocks are controlled in line with audit procedures, in order to maximise revenues and guest satisfaction.
• To manage all payment transactions in accordance with outlined policies and procedures and to handle all transactions with diligence, honesty and integrity.
• To assist in the receipt of deliveries.
• To notify the Manager, Assistant Manager or Supervisor where stocks/supplies are low.
• The team are ready and fully briefed before each service, ready for service checks
• Service is not compromised even during busy periods
• Brand standard audits
About the company
• Proven experience in a similar role
• Excellent people skills and good communicater, open to development
• Have a passion about food and excellent customer service
• Knowledge about products, promotions and sales
• Sound awareness of health, safety and food safety legislation
t Restaurant Associates our vision is simple - We believe that great food and great service has the power to transform business success.
At RA we offer a distinctive experience for our clients because of our Associates’ attention to the smallest detail, our relationships with the most talented consultant chefs and by sharing the very latest trends and ideas and we proudly boast the best chef, service, recipes and suppliers in the industry.
Our pillars are; brand, people, food, service with innovation underpinning everything we do in all areas of our business.
We are passionate about the power of great food and service on business and its ability to inspire, connect and empower people.