6 days left
- Full Time
We are looking for a Groundsman to maintain grounds, roads and pathways of the site.Main responsibilities
- Maintaining the lawns, flower beds, hedges, to a high standard ensuring they are safe, fit for purpose and litter free.
- Ensure roads, pathways and all access areas are kept clear of leaves, debris and litter.
- Using the equipment to maintain the grounds and parking areas
- Ensuring that all grounds equipment is maintained to a safe and serviceable condition and that the garage / workshop is kept clean and tidy.
- Ensure that all drains are kept clear and free flowing.
- Assisting with duties including record keeping and safety documentation.
- Regularly check all fencing and boundaries, reporting any issues to the Site Manager
- Enthusiastic, motivational, someone who strives for excellence
- Have a flexible approach with a “can do” attitude
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
14forty, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is a leading provider of food and support services in the business and industry sector. We offer high quality integrated facilities management (IFM) solutions to clients looking for a single provider. For organisations who rely on the performance of their people for their competitive edge, our integrated services provide the best customer experience and deliver value. In a rapidly changing world, we help our clients stay agile and one step ahead; our experts delivering great service in safe environments every day.
Built on the fact that there are 1440 precious minutes in every day, 14forty aims to maximise the productivity of each of these for its clients.