6 days left
- Full Time
We are looking for a enthusiastic Reservationist to join our team.Main responsibilities
• Booking Meeting rooms across the globe.
• Reception Cover
• General porterage duties, this will include setting up meeting rooms which involves heavy lifting, delivery of flip charts and setting up catering tables
• Arranging catering for meetings
• Setting up events by reconfiguring meeting areas
• Serving canapes, beverages etc. during events
• Cook, Prepare and serve lunches
• Cook and Prepare Breakfasts
• Cooking Small buffet products
• Preparing and Printing Menus
• Updating weekly stock sheets
• Ordering stock
• Maintaining daily Cleaning/Temperature/stock records
• Cleaning Kitchen/Coffee Machine and Vending Machine
• General administration duties as required
• Good communication skills both writing and verbal
• Be self-motivated but also able to work as part of a team
• Good organisational and time management skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to prioritise workload
• Ability to deliver a 5* Service
• Have a positive attitude
• Impeccable timekeeping & attendance is a must
• Have initiative and be able to work without prompting
• Be of smart appearance and have a professional manner at all times
• Manual handling experience would be beneficial but not essential
• Previous experience in the Catering/Hospitality industry.
• Experience in Using ARC/Resource Scheduler but not necessary as training will be provided
At Restaurant Associates our vision is simple - We believe that great food and great service has the power to transform business success.
At RA we offer a distinctive experience for our clients because of our Associates’ attention to the smallest detail, our relationships with the most talented consultant chefs and by sharing the very latest trends and ideas and we proudly boast the best chef, service, recipes and suppliers in the industry.
Our pillars are; brand, people, food, service with innovation underpinning everything we do in all areas of our business.
We are passionate about the power of great food and service on business and its ability to inspire, connect and empower people.