Hotel Services Manager - The Christie Private Care
Would you be interested in joining a successful FTSE 100 organisation, who are recognised as market leaders within their sectors. An organisation, which operates in over 50 countries in 50,000 client locations, but still retains a local presence within the community
A company that prides itself on not standing still and always seeking to innovate. We’re obsessed with the details and we’re always raising the bar higher so we can make our clients’ businesses better.
Who are we?
We are the Compass Group.
We’re the people behind the food, hospitality and support services that power your day, make you smile and put a spring in your step. Just one of the reasons why we’re the UK and Ireland’s No.1 catering and support services provider.
Due to being recently award of a prestigious private healthcare contract, we are looking to bring onboard a talented Hotel Service Manager.Main responsibilities
As our Hotel Services Manager you will be responsible for providing a quality catering & housekeeping service to the hospital and surrounding sites, continually aiming to exceed customer expectations.
Constantly liaising with on site and contract management, this role will be paramount in leading a successful team in delivering facilities services to the site. The role full time role working mainly Monday to Friday, but as this is a managerial role, shifts may include some weekends, evening and bank holidays where necessary.Ideal candidate
What we need to see in applications are:
- Good knowledge and experience of working in a contracted catering and/or housekeeping environment
- Proven commercial background in a Catering/Housekeeping or similar service industry
- Experience in implementing change and managing a culture of continuous improvement
- Experience in leading and developing a team to deliver excellent service
- Previous knowledge of Health and Safety procedures and experience of placing into practice
- At least 5 years previous experience in similar organisation or environment
For more information on working for the Compass Group, and in particular this position please contact Nathan Rackham-Wood either by email – Nathan.firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 07917 587109