We’re the people behind the food, hospitality and support services that power your day, make you smile and put a spring in your step. Just one of the reasons why we’re the UK and Ireland’s No.1 catering and support services provider.
ESS has been a market leader in the Defence and Government Services sectors for over 40 years. As well as providing quality catering, retail and leisure services, we offer a portfolio of superior and sustainable soft services, including: hotel, cleaning, waste management, security, event support and reception services
We are looking for a talented individual to come on board and join the team at Marlborough Barracks, Kineton as the Mess Manager of the Warrant Officers’ & Sergeants’ Mess.Main responsibilities
You as our Mess Manager, will be responsible for the accommodation management, food & beverage provision, cleaning and housekeeping, function and events management. You will also hold full budget and accounting responsibility for this military mess.Ideal candidate
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in:
- Proven operational management experience within a contract catering environment
- Managing teams to deliver innovative, high quality food and beverage offers.
- Being obsessive about providing great customer service and food in both the café and hospitality environment
- Sound knowledge of procedural and legislative frameworks
- Sound financial acumen and experienced in managing budgets and growing sales
Candidates will need to hold Level 3 Food Safety and Health and Safety qualification or equivalent
For more information on working for the Compass Group, and in particular this position please contact Nathan Rackham-Wood either by email – Nathan.email@example.com or phone 07917 587109