5 days left
- Part Time
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Chef Manager to join the team at one of our busy units in Swansea, SA7 9BB. The unit client is Virgin Media so you and your team of 4 will be providing their staff with a high quality service and excellent food. Your role will be 50% cooking.
For the right Chef Manager we are offering a highly competitive salary & benefits, a supportive management system, a trained and enthusiastic team and the opportunity to work for a company that embraces new ideas and a training and development culture. Along with fantastic training and development machines to help you progress your career with Compass.
This role is the perfect opportunity for an avid foodie to drive new innovative service lines across a high profile contract.Package description
- Up to £25,000 per annum dependant on experience
- Monday - Friday (Must be flexible)
- Free car parking
- Uniform supplied
- Meals on duty
- Opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Up to 10% discount in various high street stores as well as travel etc.
As the Chef Manager you will lead and manage a motivated, trained team of 8 with the appropriate skills to deliver a profitable unit and ensure all budget targets and KPI’s are not just achieved but exceeded. Ambitious and commercially aware, with the presence and personality to influence the day to day business, you'll maximise the performance of your team. Leading by example and setting high standards, you'll enhance sales and provide our customers with great service.Ideal candidate
- Previous Management experience
- From a Chef background
- An avid foodie
- Proven track record of fantastic people management skills
- Financial awareness to complete weekly business returns
- Motivated to deliver consistent high standards of food and service quality
- Friendly and approachable, with the management skills to develop and manage a team
- A 'can-do' attitude
- Computer literate
Eurest prides itself on creating contemporary foodservice solutions from the tea-room to the boardroom - and everything in between - for business and workplace industry clients.
We bring exceptional culinary creativity and flair, style and hospitality to employee restaurants, cafés and executive dining rooms.