Hospitality Coordination Manager
Wimbledon All England Lawn Tennis Club is one of the world’s iconic sporting locations serving as a Members Club during 50 weeks of the year and then, for two weeks, hosting The Championships – the world’s premier grass court tennis tournament.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Hospitality Coordination Manager. The Hospitality Coordination Manager must provide a first class, five-star experience to our Members, and their guests, of the All England Lawn Tennis Club. Reporting to the Operations Director you will be responsible for leading a team of 2-4 full-time members of the team.Package description
Up to £28,000
Monday to Friday mainly but flexibility will be required during Championships
An exciting opportunity to grow and develop!Main responsibilities
The main role of the Hospitality Coordination Manager is to be the primary point of contact for the client for all hospitality liason. You will head up the reservation system ensuring that clients of the All England Lawn and Tennis Club are getting the best experience possible from the varied hospitality available and constantly going above and beyond to achieve expectations..
- Managing a small, busy team
- Overseeing the function rooms, conference suites and catering for outside events
- Ensure that all customer requirements are delivered in line with Client and Compass’ expectation
- A proactive and confident manager who strives for excellence
- Comfortable multi-tasking
- To build relationships with a diverse group of clients, customers and colleagues
- Innovative and creative in approach
- Must have an excellent knowledge and experience of working within the events and hospitality department
- Excellent people management and communication skills
- Proven experience in managing successful teams
- Have experience of stakeholder management
- Excellent organisational skills
- Very flexible in regards to working hours during Championships
- Able to work in a pressurised environment and be able to multi- task
Compass Group is proud to be the official caterer at The All England Lawn Tennis Club (AELTC), one of the world’s most prestigious sporting venues which annually plays host to The Championships, Wimbledon. The AELTC is a private members’ club, catering year-round for its members, tourists visiting from across the globe, and everyone working behind the scenes to deliver this world-famous event.
Wimbledon is not just about the tennis; it is also a celebration of great food and drink. Here at Wimbledon, we are passionate about showcasing the very best of our British products, reflecting the heritage and history of the AELTC. Put simply, we strive to serve the best food and drink and employ the best staff to deliver a unique experience for our customers.
Want to be a part of Wimbledon? Interested in joining the team that makes it happen? Apply now for this exciting opportunity.