Cleaner / Flexi Forklift Driver
6 days left
- Full Time
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Cleaner/ Flexi Forklift Driver who has the qualities to provide a clean and welcoming environment for our colleagues and clients.
You do not need to already hold a Fork Lift Truck licence as full onsite training will be provided to the suitable candidate and relevant licence issued.Main responsibilities
- To be fully aware of the areas of waste to be collected and the frequency of tasks.
- To carry out waste collection to the required standard of Service Level Agreement.
- To be trained in the use of Fork Lift and in the manner of how to remove waste from production areas and to be satisfied of their own proficiency before signing the personal training record card. Full on site training will apply once a probation period has elapsed. This is to ensure the position is filled with the right candidate.
- To carry out safety checks on Fork Lift at the start of each work session. All defects to be reported immediately using a checklist.
- To be aware of Health & Safety measures and always adopt safe methods of work in line with your training which will commence on your appointment.
- To make sure that the Fork Lift is placed on charge at the end of each work session and that the battery is topped with distilled water, all training is provided
- To carry out any reasonable task required by any member of Eurest management team. This will be supervised within a trial period
- To be fully aware of the areas to be cleaned and the frequency of tasks in line with our SLA full training will be given on commencement of your employment.
- To carry out the cleaning to the required standard of S.L.A.
- To be trained in the use of all equipment and materials that are provided to carry out cleaning duties, and to be satisfied of their own proficiency before signing the personal training record card. Full MSDS & Coshh training on all products will be provided.
- To carry out safety checks on each item of electrical equipment to be used at the start of each work session. All defects to be reported immediately. Full training will provided and risk assessments will be completed.
- Vacuum bags are to be checked regularly for correct fitting and remaining capacity. Under NO circumstances are any of the machines to be used without a bag fitted.
- To be aware of Health & Safety measures and always adopt safe methods of work.
- To make sure that all cleaning materials and equipment are returned to the cleaning store allocated, at the end of each work session, and that mops and cloths are cleaned and wrung prior to storing.
- Excellent people skills and be a team player
- Passion about hygiene and customer service
- High standards and be quality driven
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- An immaculate appearance
- A 'Can do' attitude
14forty, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is a leading provider of food and support services in the business and industry sector. We offer high quality integrated facilities management (IFM) solutions to clients looking for a single provider. For organisations who rely on the performance of their people for their competitive edge, our integrated services provide the best customer experience and deliver value. In a rapidly changing world, we help our clients stay agile and one step ahead; our experts delivering great service in safe environments every day.
Built on the fact that there are 1440 precious minutes in every day, 14forty aims to maximise the productivity of each of these for its clients.