Operations Manager - Chase Farm Hospital
7 days left
- Full Time
Would you be interested in joining a successful FTSE 100 organisation, who are recognised as market leaders within their sectors. An organisation, which operates in over 50 countries in 50,000 client locations, but still retains a local presence within the community
A company that prides itself on not standing still and always seeking to innovate. We’re obsessed with the details and we’re always raising the bar higher so we can make our clients’ businesses better.
Who are we?
We are the Compass Group.
We’re the people behind the food, hospitality and support services that power your day, make you smile and put a spring in your step. Just one of the reasons why we’re the UK and Ireland’s No.1 catering and support services provider.
We have opportunity for a talented individual to come onboard as the new Operations Manager, at our contract at Chase Farm Hospital. The hospital is part of the Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust group offering a wide range of medical services.Main responsibilities
You as our Operations Manager, will be responsible for all operational matters relating to the Barnet, Enfield & Haringey element of this contract. You will lead stakeholder & client relationships on a day to day basis.
Although this role is based at Chase Farm, the contract covers 18 locations across North London so some travel will be required.Ideal candidate
Now, what we need to see in applications are:
- Proven experience in managing & leading successful teams
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of soft FM contracts, coupled with multi-site operational experience
- Experience of leading and managing teams to deliver results
- Track record of KPI compliance, growing sales and retaining business
- Foodservice, Soft FM or similar background
- Previous budget management and/or profit & loss responsibility
- Ability to communicate effectively to senior stakeholders/clients
- Can demonstrate commercial awareness
For more information on working for the Compass Group, and in particular this position please contact Nathan Rackham-Wood either by email – Nathan.firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 07917 587109