Retail and Logistics Manager - Aston Villa Football Club
6 days left
- Full Time
We are recruiting an experienced and enthusiastic Retail and Logistics Manager to join one of our exciting contracts within Levy UK.
The successful candidate with have leadership qualities and an ability to work in line with company procedures even whilst under pressure.Package description
Up to £30,000 based on experience
5 out of 7 days
Fantastic new opportunity with lots of development and progressionMain responsibilities
The main responsibilities of the Retail and Logistics Manager will be to develop, lead and manage a motivated, trained team with the appropriate skills to deliver a profitable retail operation and ensure all budget targets are achieved. To excel in the areas of operational excellence, financial performance and customer / client satisfaction to achieve company and client objectives within all Company policies, procedures and guidelines.Ideal candidate
- Retail and Catering Skills.
- People Management.
- Communication Skills – verbal and written.
- Results Orientation.
- Holding others accountable.
- Understanding Customers.
- NVQ Level 2 or City & Guilds 706/1 and 2 or equivalent.
- Food Hygiene certificate.
- Experience of leading and managing a small team of people.
- Minimum 3 years retail / catering experience.
- Excellent financial acumen.
- IT literate.
- Strong communication skills – able to communicate at all levels.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Ability to work to strict pressured deadlines.
Compass Group UK and Ireland is part of Compass Group Plc, the world's leading foodservice company. We specialise in providing food, vending and related services in our clients' premises. The company operates across the core sectors of Business & Industry, Defence, Offshore & Remote Site, Healthcare, Education, Sports & Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.
Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision we live by the values of Integrity, Team work, Passion, Can-Do and Responsibility