Deputy Cluster Manager
We are looking for a Deputy Cluster Manager to join one of our prestigious contracts in Watford. You will hold operational and financial responsibility for 2 other sites in Milton Keynes, and Cambridge, and be accountable for direct line management of the Duty Managers and Supervisors
You will oversee the cafes, coffee shops, full hospitality offer, reception and vending! A passion for food, customer service and a hands on management style is essential.Package description
Monday to Friday only!
Up to £23,500 + 2% performance related bonus
Great opportunity to work at our corporate client offices in Watford!Main responsibilities
Main duties of the Deputy Cluster Manager is to manage, monitor and support the activities of front line and back of house employees within the catering operation in order to deliver excellent results in the Key Result areas, and to take action as appropriate, in line with company and unit procedures to address areas of shortfall.
- To have overall day to day operational and fiscal management responsibility of the unit to ensure an excellent standard of catering, hospitality, vending & reception services offer that delivers all financial and commercial targets as well as contractual service level agreements (SLA)
- To lead, direct and coach all direct reports in line with the company and contract operational plans and budgets. making efficient and economic use of resources.
- To ensure that the company’s reputation for quality and service is enhanced to all stakeholders by ensuring that the Company standards in all services are achieved/surpassed and constanly maintained.
- To develop the Compass team to ensure a high performing culture to build long term service delivery and operational solutions to all business challenges within the contract.
- To optimise and where possible improve on contractual increase income streams and PBIT wherever possible.
- In the absence of the Cluster Manager, to oversee the management of the Cl
- Experience in hospitality and catering management
- Corporate contract catering experience / understanding
- Strong financial, commercial, business knowledge and people acumen
- Stakeholder / client management experience
- Confident people leadership and training skills
- Strong customer service ethos
- Passion for food ensuring keeping up to date with food trends
Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision we live by the values of Integrity, Team work, Passion, Can-Do and Responsibility.
At Restaurant Associates our vision is simple - 'Bringing people together with brilliant food, brilliant service and brilliant associates'
Our inspirational food is alive with flavour and nutrition, sourced in a socially responsible manner for the well-being of our customers,communities and the environment and we match this with the excellent service of our brilliant associates.
Our values are our DNA - INSPIRATIONAL FOOD - INNOVATIVE SPIRIT - ASSOCIATES WHO EXCEL - STRONGER TOGETHER