Weekend Domestic Assistants- North Middlesex Hospital
6 days left
- Full Time
We are currently looking for enthusiastic and experienced cleaners to join our team at North Middlesex Hospital. You will be responsible for the daily cleaning of all areas within the building. Achieving high standards, you will ensure the service is operated safely and hygienically.Main responsibilities
- Ensure assigned areas are clean, presentable and safe by following the required policies and procedures.
- Main duties will include Dusting, Mopping, wiping, emptying bins and scrubbing surfaces.
- Able to work individually and as part of a team.
Please note this is weekends only shift patterns are either 7am-7pm, 12pm-8pm and 3pm-7pmIdeal candidate
- Be passionate and take pride in their work
- Have excellent organisation skills,
- A ‘Can do’ attitude.
- Must have excellent people skills
- A team player.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
Previous cleaning experience and knowledge is preferredAbout the company
Healthcare Retail, part of Compass Group, is passionate about delivering excellent products, standards and customer service to patients, staff and visitors in over 50 NHS hospitals around the UK through convenience and catering retail formats. The portfolio comprises of a number of high street brand franchises including Costa Coffee and M&S Simply Food as well as a selection of in house brands.