Head Pastry Chef
Our client is currently looking for a Head Pastry Chef within a fabulous private members club in the heart of Mayfair.
You will be working in a busy kitchen where we cater for a discerning audience providing services in the fine dining restaurant, along with regular banqueting events and the brasserie restaurant, room service and lounges
- salary is £27.500k
- Funded college courses
- Passionate about food and great service
- Be innovative and creative
- Need to be driven by excellence
- Ideally have NVQ level 1 and 2 in Professional cookery
- Demonstrate great attention to detail
- Have good Health & Safety knowledge
Flexibility is required to meet the business requirements, and it may also suit a person looking for their first Head pastry chef role, as you will be supported and developed by an outstanding Exec head chef and his team.
The ideal Head pastry chef will have -
- A fine dining background within Restaurants or Hotels
- Responsible for one other junior member of the pasty team