We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and experienced Head Waiter/ Butler to join our team at one of our prestigious contracts.
Serves food courses and alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages to guests. Also Provides a courteous, professional, efficient, flexible and personalised service at all times. Always well groomed, clean, pleasant and creating renowned memorable experiences for the guests.Main responsibilities
- Take care of all guests and coordinate with all concerned departments to fulfill guest needs and requests.
- Fully aware of the Room Service and other menus, answers questions on menu selections, communicates with the kitchen regarding menu questions and product availability.
- Keeps concerned departments informed about the guest allergies and food preferences.
- Update software with guest preference, likes and dislikes on to the guest profile section.
- Demonstrate discretion and courtesy when entering into the private space of guests
- Follows all the guest needs until they are completed to the total guest satisfaction.
- Welcomes guest.
- Escorts the guests to their assigned lounges.
- Knowledge of using the point of sale software, Property management software and any other system or software to perform the duties.
- Able to perform software operations like check-ins / check-outs, update profile, lounge reservation and requests.
- Records transactions and order items in Point of sales (POS) system or manually.
- Helps monitoring the stock inventory and to follow up on pending issues with the tracking system and store requisition forms.
- Checks in with guests to ensure satisfaction with each food course and/or beverages.
- Performs all his/her duties with the sense of priority and dedication.
- To welcome all guests in a gracious and polite manner, and to have the ability to hold a conversation with the guest in a natural and spontaneous manner.
- Carries out checkout in efficient manner, offering luggage assistance and transportation.
- Wishes fond farewell to the guest at the time of departure.
- Understands and strictly adheres to the Rules & Regulations of the Company a policy on Fire, Hygiene, Health and Safety.
- Minimum 2 year’s experience at a similar level at a 5 star or full service hotel. And 3 to 5 years experience is F&B Service.
- Previous customer related experience an asset
- Must possess a professional presentation
- Must possess outstanding guest services skills and sophisticated verbal and communication skills
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications an asset
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Restaurant Associates, part of leading foodservice company Compass Group UK & Ireland, offers the excellence of RA Dining, RA Hospitality including Roux Fine Dining, RA Business Services and RA Hotels. The business ranges from exquisite hospitality and fine dining to vibrant and cutting edge restaurants, cafe bars, delis, brassieres and retail shops as well as additional business services such as reception and call services.
Compass Group UK and Ireland is part of Compass Group Plc, the world's leading foodservice company. We specialise in providing food, vending and related services in our clients' premises, generating annual revenues of over 13.4 billion. The company operates across the core sectors of Business & Industry, Defence, Offshore & Remote Site, Healthcare, Education, Sports & Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.