We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Receptionist to join our team.Main responsibilities
You will be responsible for providing an outstanding level of customer service to customer and clients that meets or exceed their expectations. To complete all duties including welcome and farewell experience for all guests, answering telephones and completion of general administration in efficient and professional manner.Ideal candidate
- Previous experience in an administrative role
- Meeting and greeting all guests (by name where possible), warm and friendly manner. Create a great first impression for the guests.
- Providing external visitors with assistance whilst in the building.
- To manage the Atrium and ensure all visitors in this area have ‘checked’ in with appropriate operations staff and are supposed to be in the space.
- Record and communicate guest special requests and problems to appropriate departments.
- To log and process all guest requests.
- Ensuring that reception and forecourt area is clean, tidy and well maintained at all times.
- Ensure security procedures are followed at all times.
- Ensure guest safety by following established security procedures including fire.
- Assist with the arrival and departure of external business partners.
- Maintain the shift-to-shift log accurately to ensure proper communication between shifts is maintained.
- The ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
Restaurant Associates, part of leading foodservice company Compass Group UK & Ireland, offers the excellence of RA Dining, RA Hospitality including Roux Fine Dining, RA Business Services and RA Hotels. The business ranges from exquisite hospitality and fine dining to vibrant and cutting edge restaurants, cafe bars, delis, brassieres and retail shops as well as additional business services such as reception and call services.
Compass Group UK and Ireland is part of Compass Group Plc, the world's leading foodservice company. We specialise in providing food, vending and related services in our clients' premises, generating annual revenues of over 13.4 billion. The company operates across the core sectors of Business & Industry, Defence, Offshore & Remote Site, Healthcare, Education, Sports & Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.