We are looking for a Night Supervisor with a 'Can-do' attitude, who is successful through the team and has a passion for food and service quality.Main responsibilities
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Night Supervisor to supervise our highly motivated and focused team. The Compass Group facility caters for many people, providing excellent service. You will be responsible for the smooth running of shifts ensuring that all service areas are well stocked regularly replenished along with addressing any relevant staffing issues.Ideal candidate
- You will need to work well as part of a team
- Be friendly and have a positive 'Can-do' attitude
- Communication and good conduct are key to working effectively
- Have a passion for food and quality service
- Standards driven with a hands on management style
- Self motivated and able to work in a busy environment
- Computer literate
- Good command of the English Language
Eurest prides itself on creating contemporary foodservice solutions from the tea-room to the boardroom - and everything in between - for business and workplace industry clients.
We bring exceptional culinary creativity and flair, style and hospitality to employee restaurants, cafés and executive dining rooms.