CH&Co and its brand divisions are one of the most respected and vibrant, cutting edge companies within the food service sector today. We have a reputation for good food, unrivalled service and a passion for making each and every eating experience a memorable one.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for Lusso, our specialist division providing the very finest food and service standards to exciting clients in the city of London and beyond. Services include fine dining, hospitality and bespoke staff catering.
We are looking for an efficient, motivated and committed Chef Manager to join our vibrant and passionate company.Main Responsibilities
- To manage an efficient and effective catering operation in accordance with client requirements, company standards and statutory regulations
- To ensure that legal and company requirements are adhered to in respect of Hygiene, Health & Safety, Employment Law, and Food Safety Law for all staff, visitors and customers
- To ensure that all the unit standards, administration, payroll, cash control, stock control and security procedures are accurate and in accordance with CH&Co policies and procedures
- To ensure full catering services are provided as agreed within the client contract
- Develop future budget, planning and delivery along with Operation’s Manager
- Is someone with a desire and passion to cook with fresh quality ingredients sources from local producers
- Is willing to always push culinary boundaries
- Can manage the FOH & BOH operations within the unit
- Demonstrates similar experience in a Chef Manager position