We are looking for a talented and experienced Contract Director that can lead a large team with the support of a number of senior direct reports and help enhance our food offer and service provision through the development of great relationships across a University.
As a Contract Director, you will be passionate about great food and be up to date with the latest trends to allow you to deliver innovative and exciting ideas.
You will work on specific opportunities by providing excellent service to the customers, strong financial acumen, service improvements and business growth.Main responsibilities
- Lead and drive the strategy of retention and growth through leading the development of long term account plans, including a rolling lifecycle review process
- Maintain and develop contract reporting and monitoring to contractual requirements captured in the Monthly Contract Performance Report
- Lead and develop your Senior Management Team to assist you in the success of the contract
- To develop and manage a network of internal relationships to ensure customer requirements are anticipated and met.
- Achievement of contractual KPI’s and avoidance of contractual penalties
- To work with the Client to deliver value through improved management of contracts to help drive service excellence and customer advocacy
- Develop budgets and identify areas in which service efficiencies linked to customer satisfaction can be made in the operating costs
- Deliver financial controls to measure the contract performance in line with annual budgets
- Support the development of industry knowledge to ensure Compass remains at the forefront of innovation, thereby helping to drive growth.
- Continuously champion the improvement activities within the contract
- Excellent understanding of Catering Management, service level specification and performance management delivery
- Excellent financial, commercial, business knowledge and people acumen to support the operational team
- Excellent customer presentational ability, both verbal and written
- Strong knowledge of HR policies and procedures
- Excellent people leadership skills, with evidence of the ability to engage and motivate people at all levels
- Strong customer service ethos