HR Business Partner
Our client is a successful contract caterer operating within the independent education sector who is looking to recruit an experienced HR professional for a newly created role, HR Business Partner. It is a field-based role with the majority of the business being in the South East. Our client is dedicated to delivering the highest standards of food and customer service to their clients and it is important that you share that desire too.
The HR Business Partner will take responsibility for:
- Developing and implementing an effective people and resource plan across the business working closely with the senior operations team.
- Working with operation, location and regional support managers on employee relations issues including investigation, grievance, absence and disciplinary procedures.
- Maintaining HR activity records, identifying trends of underperformance or high levels of employee relations and develop an action plan.
- Identifying the required training and development requirements and developing plans with L&D team to address.
- Delivering training and development interventions as required, working in conjunction with the L&D Manager.
- Developing and embedding a safeguarding culture.
- Leading on employee engagement and supporting managers to identify and implement actions for improvement.
- Developing and coaching line management to be effective and confident in the delivery of organisational people processes and procedures.
- Supporting the operations teams in TUPE/client discussions, ensuring the best employee experience for new employees throughout transition.
- Effectively use organisational HR KPI's to inform and support decisions which impact and improve business performance.
We are looking for someone who is/has:
- The knowledge and practical experience of people management processes and procedures including recruitment and selection, performance management, training and development, remuneration and benefits, and employee relations.
- Strong generalist Human Resources experience with strong commercial awareness.
- Knowledge and experience of TUPE is essential.
- A self-starter who loves to make things happen.
- Able to win hearts and minds.
- Credible, talking with confidence, credibility and experience.
- A good listener, offering sound advice and guidance.
- Able to travel based on business needs (4 days a week).
If you enjoy helping to bring about positive change, relish a new challenge and this role appeals, our client offers a good package.
Please apply by sending your CV in the first instance or contact Helen 07568 108470. Please note, only candidates with relevant experience will be contacted.