CH&Co and its brand divisions are one of the most respected and vibrant, cutting edge companies within the food service sector today. We have a reputation for good food, unrivalled service and a passion for making each and every eating experience a memorable one.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for Lusso, our specialist division providing the very finest food and service standards to exciting clients in the city of London and beyond. Services include fine dining, hospitality and bespoke staff catering.Hourly Rate: £10.20 working 40 hours per week - Monday to Friday With a regular opportunity for overtime Summary
A great opportunity has arisen for a hardworking waiter/waitress in a fine dining/Members Bar Lounge.
To take overall responsibility for running a smooth service and providing excellent waiting service to customers and clients.
- To ensure that legal and company requirements are adhered to in respect of Hygiene, Health & Safety, Employment Law, and Food Safety Law for all staff, visitors and customers
- To report all accidents, breakages, losses, unsafe working conditions and any other irregularities
- To strive to continually exceed Customer expectations and provide excellent customer care
- To maintain a happy and helpful manner and attitude throughout your work
- To protect all company property in the unit and maintain all such property in a manner of good and safe repair.
- Ensure the Bar Launge and back of house areas are clean, tidy and ready for service.
- Taking paymenmts
- Be self sufficiant on the floor, mainteining always a high standard service
- Full of personality and energy.
- Able to look after a high volume of customer orders.
- Thrives under high pressured environment.
- Always presented to a high standard.
- Customer service focuse
- Has attention to detail
- Willing to get stuck in and proactively get involved in unit duties.
- Has experience of working with small teams.
- Has experience of set up for various dinners and functions.